Food safety practice for Corona Virus & Cholera:
Our Standard Practices:
- our employees undergo regular medical checks and we have food handler’s certificates for all.
- Headgear, face mask and food grade gloves are a gold rule for all our cooking and packaging staff.
- Daily food quality checks before food is packed.
- Handling perishable items as per norms given by WHO.
- We use only filtered water for cooking food.
- Strict temperature checks before food is packed.
- Daily Food handlers’ skin and health inspection.
Few tips for parents to keep themselves and their lil’ones safe:
1) Drink and use safe water:
- Bottled water with unbroken seals is safe to drink and use.
- Use safe water to brush your teeth, wash and prepare food, and to make ice.
- Clean food preparation areas and kitchenware with soap and safe water and let dry completely before reuse.
2) Wash your hands often with soap and safe water for 20 seconds.
- Before you eat or prepare food.
- Before feeding your children.
- After cleaning your child’s bottom.
- After taking care of someone ill with diarrhea.
3) Cook food well, keep it covered, eat it hot, and peel fruits and vegetables.
- Boil it, Cook it, Peel it, or Leave it.
- Be sure to cook seafood, especially shellfish, until it is very hot all the way through. * Avoid raw foods other than fruits and vegetables you have peeled yourself.
4) Clean up safely — in the kitchen and in places where the family bathes and washes clothes. • Wash yourself, your children, diapers, and clothes, 30 meters (98 feet) away from drinking water sources.
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC: CS254064)